TO ORGANISE, charter and supervise service clubs to be known as Lions clubs.
TO COORDINATE the activities and standardise the administration of Lions clubs.
TO CREATE and foster a spirit of understanding among the people of the
- TO PROMOTE the principles of good government and good citizenship.
- TO FUND and otherwise serve the civic, cultural, social and moral welfare
of the community.
- TO ASSIST financially, culturally, socially, and morally the disabled,
disadvantaged and infirm of the community both directly and also indirectly.
- TO UNITE the clubs in the bonds of friendship, good fellowship and mutual
- TO PROVIDE a forum for the open discussion of all matters of public
interest; provided, however, that partisan politics and sectarian religion
shall not be debated by club members.
- TO ENCOURAGE service-minded people to serve their community without
personal financial reward, and to encourage efficiency and promote high ethical
standards in commerce, industry, professions, public works and private